Call now: 0800 135 7157

Your specialist freelancer and contractor accountant

limited company tax planning

Are you prepared for your Limited Company year end?

If you freelance or contract through your own Limited Company you will probably be aware that your company will need to pay corporation tax on its profits and certain expenses, provided they are incurred within the accounting year in question will attract a corporate tax deduction.

If your company year end is approaching what should you do? Continue reading