Call now: 0800 211 8490

Your specialist freelancer and contractor accountant

Self Assessment Tax Return

Do you need help with your Self Assessment Tax Return?

Are you a sole trader business perhaps a builder, gardener, plasterer, plumber or electrician?

Perhaps you are an employee who is a higher rate tax payer and  is required to submit a self assessment tax return?

Or a company director who is required to submit a self assessment tax return, or maybe you let property(s) and are required to do a self assessment tax return for this.

You may require help with submission, up to date tax advice, or simply want piece of mind that your Self Assessment Tax Return has been submitted correctly then Freelancer Accounting is here to help you.

Up to date tax advice for your self assessment tax return

We are specialists in the provision of Tax Advice to individuals and our team of qualified tax and accounting experts can help you with the completion of your self assessment return.

Fixed price self assessment tax return

We offer a fixed price service for self assessment returns. Our basic price for a self assessment tax return covering PAYE, dividends and bank interest is a very competitive £160+vat. If you have a sole trade, a rental property portfolio or other such items we would provide you with a fixed price quote prior to commencing any work. This would include proactive tax advice relating to your affairs as appropriate.

Contact us now

To discuss your self assessment tax return and how Freelancer Accounting can help you then please contact us to see how we can help you now.

Share this page

Share this post

Submit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedIn

Request a call back

Sign up to our newsletter

Email Us

Read our blog

Find our offices

Follow Us

Follow us on facebookFollow us on TwitterFind us on Google+Find us on LinkedIn